Type of Data
Our Company collects the following data:
- IP address, ISP information, device type, screen size and operating system name & version.
- Personal identification information via contact forms including, but not limited to, name, email, phone number and address.
Data Collection Method
You directly provide this with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
- fill out and submit the contact form, quotation request form or vacancy application form.
- leave comments on blog posts.
- subscribing to the website’s RSS feed or newsletter.
This website may also receive your data indirectly when you:
- send an email directly to any of our email addresses.
Use of Data
This website collects your data for the following reasons:
- Provide better user experience on the website.
- Improve products and services on the website.
- Email special offers, company news and industry updates.
- Implement marketing campaigns
This website encrypts and securely stores your data at the website’s backend. Your data will not be kept longer than required until requested by relevant authorities holding official warrants.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate or to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to this website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Improving user experience on the website.
- Ensure the website is performing to the expected standards.
- Ensure the website’s and user’s security against online threats.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other Websites
Right to Change